Benvenuto

Se la vostra richiesta di registrazione viene rifiutata o non ricevete risposta entro 24 ore
scriveteci e sarete attivati manualmente (ma prima verificate che la nostra email di attivazione non sia  finita nella cartella di SPAM)
aren't you a robot? write us an email to activate an account
info@bicipieghevoli.net

Autore Topic: Patrick, Berlin / Germany  (Letto 4004 volte)

Offline superfalter

• iniziato
  • Reputazione: +0/-0
Patrick, Berlin / Germany
« il: Ottobre 18, 2012, 07:35:19 pm »
Hello Folding Folks,

Sbrindola postet in my forum (www.faltradforum.de) a welcome message than now also register here. I dont speak italien, but i love folding bikes.
Iam also a dealer for folding (Birdy, Brompton, Dahon, Tern) and cargobikes (in the future). The name is boxbike.com (is still in development)
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 18, 2012, 07:39:28 pm by superfalter »

Offline DJ

• gran visir
  • Reputazione: +105/-0
  • Folding bike = better life!!
Re:Patrick, Berlin / Germany
« Risposta #1 il: Ottobre 18, 2012, 08:49:47 pm »
Hi and welcome in the forum!
If you Have any Question or you can ask and Someone of us will answer to you.
It is great that you Are a dealer of birdy!none in the forum has a birdy or has tried one and maybe we could Have some questions to ask you about it. Also, it is very difficult to find a birdy in Italy.
DJ
Dahon MUP8-Brompton M6L- Nanoo Avenue

Offline Matt-o

• Moderatore
  • gran visir
  • Reputazione: +102/-2
    • Alcune delle mie foto (certe infattibili senza arrivarci in Brompton)
R: Patrick, Berlin / Germany
« Risposta #2 il: Ottobre 18, 2012, 09:31:21 pm »
Hi superfalter and welcome, we are happy of having you with us!
Brompton M6L nera - CO2 NON emessa a settimana: 9.3 kg

Offline Sbrindola

• aka Raffaele
  • Global Moderator
  • gran visir
  • Reputazione: +230/-1
  • Solvitur ambulando (pedalando)
    • Bikes & Co on Pinterest
Re:Patrick, Berlin / Germany
« Risposta #3 il: Ottobre 18, 2012, 11:23:09 pm »
Welcome Patrick,

I'm glad you joined our forum, I hope this will be the beginning of a friendiship and cooperation between italian and german folder entusiast.
Actually today  I didn't even have the time to inform the other members of my participation to faltradforum.de, but I'm sure this is not a problem.  :)

The idea of creating an international community is a great idea, even if I must admit that I don't even know where to start from..... but why not?
I'm sure that sharing all the information will surely be an advantage for all of us.
Maybe we could create a dedicated "international" section in both forums where we can virtually meet.... I don't know this is just a suggestion. I will discuss about this with the other members of the staff to check their opinion.

Per chi non ha molta familiarità con l'inglese:
oggi mi sono registrato sul nostro forum gemello derfaltradforum.de presentandomi come utente e membro dello staff del nostro forum.
L'accoglienza è stata immediata e Superfaltrad ha palesato il desiderio di creare una community europea dedicata agli appassionati di pieghevoli.
E' sicuramente un progetto ambizioso, ma .... perchè no? lo spirito di condivisione che ci anima potrà sicuramente servire ad accrescere a vicenda le reciproche conoscenze.
Si potrebbe cominciare a creare in entrambi i forum una sezione "internazionale" dedicata agli scambi tra le community. Che ne dite?
« Ultima modifica: Ottobre 19, 2012, 08:14:02 am by Sbrindola »

Tags: